4.03.2008

Saint John Vianney Seminary: The Largest College Seminary in the U.S.

These are my very first posts that have YouTube videos embedded in them. I was emailed these videos, and I wanted to share them with you. This seminary is in my backyard, as it were, and some of my old friends are priests there. If you are looking for an excellent, faith-filled and faithful place of formation for men, Saint John Vianney Seminary is a must see.






Thanks for reading and your prayers.
Copyright 2007.
All rights reserved.

1 comment:

CDE said...

Hi Tony,

Thanks for posting this.

I was in MN last week for a three-day business trip and had a chance to visit the major seminary. Many good things happening there too. Pictures of the chapel will be forthcoming on my blog.

Hope to see you next time I'm in MN!

Clayton

Copyright 2007

Thanks for reading.