11.09.2007

Creation of the blog

I have wanted to write a book on this topic for about fifteen years now. I had heard of people writing books on these things known as blogs. I have rarely read blogs and know very little about them. A friend of mine won some blog award yesterday or the day before. This inspired me and got me to thinking about writing the book I've always wanted to write on a blog. My wife and I discussed it for a few hours last night, and I mentioned it to my blogging friend this afternoon. My wife is away for the weekend, my children are in bed, so what better thing to do before the crack of midnight than to create a blog and the space to share my discoveries.
Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

CDE said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Tony! Glad to see you're writing...

Margaret in Minnesota said...

I agree with Clayton. Welcome! I am very much looking forward to this journey of yours, Tony, and I will definitely keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Tony, you and your writing will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Tony! I was really impressed with your family before, but now, Scott Hahn!?! I love his books! Rome Sweet Home made so much sense to me as a convert to both the Catholic faith and the Biese family! He came to Appleton, WI, last month, but we were unable to attend, and we were so disappointed. Mike and I will pray daily for you and your writing. May the Holy Spirit guide you in your quest for the truth. God bless you in your endeavors!

Love, Your Cousins' wife,
Kimberley Biese

Anthony Biese said...

I want to thank everyone who is praying for me and my writing. If anything good is going to come of my writing, it must be backed up by prayers.

Tony

Copyright 2007

Thanks for reading.